Better Place Australia’s mission is to help people to become more resilient, to empower them and to enjoy healthier relationships, by building their skills and knowledge, giving guidance and tools, and supporting them through challenging times.
Quality and Respect
- We will provide high quality, non-discriminating services
- Your culture, beliefs and personal characteristics will be respected
- We will show you respect dignity and consideration
- Our services will be delivered to you by trained, professional staff.
- We will offer you access to an interpreter if required
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions
- You will be informed about all the services Better Place Australia can offer you in a clear and simple manner.
- You can comment on any of the services we provide you and, if you have a concern, expect those concerns to be addressed fully
- Your concerns will be dealt with promptly and fairly
- There will be no bias against you if you make a complaint.
- Your personal information will remain confidential
- You have a right to say what happens to your information
- You have the right to access information about yourself.
- You may choose a family member or support person to be involved in your case
- We will deliver services that suit your needs.
- Please communicate clearly and respectfully
- Please keep us fully informed of your situation so we can provide you with services tailored to your needs
- Please let us know a minimum of 48 hours prior if you cannot attend an appointment and avoid a cancellation fee.
Our Commitment to Child Safety
- Better Place Australia is committed to child safety. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered
- We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
Read more about how we handle your information.